Thursday, December 21, 2006

School is out, until next year

Finally.. school is out. And it's about time. I almost feel like I've been robbed of my second half of 2006, because it's gone by so fast. But it's all good, Christmas is almost upon us, and that's all that really matters, eh? Horpfully I'll be getting that certain gaming system that I've been wanting for a while.. if that turns out to be the contrary, then I'll just live with the various Gamecube games I'm planning on getting my siblings.

Anyway, I got a crapload of candy yesterday (of course, I gave away a crapload of candy yesterday, so I didn't really get much of a surplus..), plus, I just got done going to a little work party type thing this morning, where I got a stocking full of stuffed animal ducks that quack Joy to the World, and some other stuff. We were supposed to go bowling yesterday, but that didn't happen. Ah well.

So, I hope the very few readers that I have, and everyone else I know, will have a very Merry Christmas. Oh, and I apologize for the lemons post. That was quitely random. But, like I said, it's all good.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Yup, it's all good, man.

And if you ever want to get Metroid Prime for me, then I will be more than happy to give you Photoshop and anything else that's in my computer drawer here. =) really.