Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lack of Update Super Syndrome

Sorry about not updating this blog... it's been an entire year since I lasted updated this thing! :D Just kidding, just kidding, it's been since Christmas, which was a few weeks ago. Welp, the reason why I haven't updated much is because they're hasn't been anything good going on to post about.

On New Year's Day, my entire family except my brother and me were half dead. Well, they were sick, but they pretty much looked and acted half dead :P My family were pretty much sick the rest of that week, but I only had minor throat and voice problems. Anyway, the rest of the new year as been pretty much average, borderline-bad, until just recently when it's finally been back to 2006 standards of goodness. And that's good.

So, this is just my post saying that I'm still hanging in there and I still have interest in this blog. I'ma end it here, but just cause I can't really type right now. It's a combination of the fact that I have a bandage on my right pinky, and my hands are cold right now and I can't really type when they're cold anyway. Welp, see ya, and happy Aught Seven, y'all.

No comments: