Sunday, November 05, 2006

Got the car and the car chase, what's he got inside the case..

Okay, that title was random.. anyway, today my dad and I went to that multi-stake conference thing at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City. First of all, a good portion of the people there were denied access to the actual conference center building, even though there were reportedly several extra seats still available. So then a whole bunch of the people had to get relocated to the Assembly Hall, where my dad and I eventually ended up sitting (not the best building to sit in for two hours, in my opinion.. the seats are so cramped, and you have so little leg room, it's not even funny) But yeah, it was worth it, I guess, to see Thomas S. Monson read funny letters and reveal phone numbers of 11 year olds to 70,000 people. (Okay, okay.. that's only stretching the truth a little bit, yalls).

So anyway, enough of what I did today. Um.. here's a couple random things I have to say.

* I don't think I ever want to drive on the freeway again. The freeway scares me.
* U2 starts touring (yet again) on Tuesday.. hopefully they'll actually play some songs from Pop this time around.
* Nutella is addicting. Very addicting.
* This game makes me hungry.

...Yeah, that's it. I'm out of schtuff to say. So.. peace.

No comments: