Friday, November 03, 2006

Late Start day..

So, right now I'm trying to find something interesting to do during the two hours we have, cause it's Late Start Day. So far I've just been finishing up some Super Stupid Smart Math that I was too lazy to do last night, while listening to some Weird Al, making macaroni and cheese for my sister, and posting on my new blog. So now, I think I'll tell you a crazy story right now.

Anywayzors, I got back from work around 9:45ish last night.. I was closing, but at 9:00 me and Yancey were almost done doing the stuff that the closers always do every night. All the dishes had been done, so I pulled the plug on one of the drains. But guess what? The pipe to the sink I was draining wasn't aimed toward the actual drain that the water goes to. So basically, I flooded a good portion of the backside of Papa Murphy's.. Anyway, Yancey told me that Drew (the most experienced employee there) did the exact same thing last night, so it apparently does happen quite a bit around there.

So yeah, that's my crazy story of the day right there. And now, the get up noise. *geddup noise sound*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anywayzors, I just thought that I might comment that Late Start is the Greatest thing EVER. School should start this late EVERY DAY
Thank you for your Time!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll assume you're speaking of James Yancey.

His father wants my blood. Zacky no more attendy churchy = Bishop Yancey very... upsetty?

Yes, upsetty is the word.

Kilroy said...

Yes, it's James that I speak of.

Upsetty... I like that word. I'ma have to introduce that into my vocabulary sometime.