Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another Sunday, another stupid blog entry


I think..... yeah, I just forgot. Hmm, what should I remember then. Oh, yeah. Well, maybe.

Okay, so, I need a topic for this week's blog entry. That isn't "my boring life" (a topic that nobody really cares about anyway, at least, I don't think anyone does). Hmmmm, a topic. How about.... pants.

Pants are awesome. If one did not wear pants, then during the winter, their legs would be freezing cold. Wait. There are certain kinds of pants, called shorts, that you wear and you will still be freezing cold when you wear them during the winter. Contradictions, contradictions! Oh my gosh. Quick! Assemble the navy! The universe is going to asplode! All hands on deck! This ship is going down!!

...okay, so, the universe really isn't going to asplwhatever, the church is still true, blahdeblahdeblah. Welp, okay, where was I. Oh! pants. Okay, so, pants. Are. Awesome. That's all you really know.

In other seriousity, my brother got baptized yesterday. That's really cool. Midterms came this week, and my grades suck the most they've ever sucked, like, ever. Seriously, I'm not like this when it comes to grades. I blame it on Radiohead. Well, not really. I think I really should go do some of my homework. That's what I really blame my bad-ish grades on. Really, really.

No comments: