Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm tired

Ya know, over the past few weeks (maybe months, I dunno) I have just been extremely tired. Every day, I'm always finding myself so groggy I often cannot concentrate in class. Reading books, for example, has suddenly become a struggle for me simply because I can't concentrate because I'm so tired. Just doing any kind of class work is somewhat of a challenge to me lately, in fact. I've also found myself drooping my head frequently, something I've only ever done before in 7th grade, in Mr. Vendetti's Utah Studies class.

But why am I so tired? I just can't quite figure it out. Maybe it's because I have one more factor in my life that I haven't had in years past - a job. But that shouldn't affect myself too much - I never work later than 9 or 9:30, and the work I do (making pizzas, for Pete's sake) is hardly tiresome. Maybe it's because I stay up past my, er, bedtime.. I've always tried to make it to bed by 10:00, but I frequently (read: almost every day) stay up to do homework (or.. other things, like listening to music or fiddling around with my cellphone :P). But I've done all that before.

Then why am I so tired, then? I have no flippin' idea. Anyway, some random things of note.
  • - I'm going sledding tommorow for a combined Priest / Laurel activity thing. Yay! I haven't had the chance to go this year. I just hope I can, um.. figure out how to fit my body onto my sled first. I really hope I can.
  • - Ummm... today was a B-day. Now I know this is random, but I really love B-days. First, I have Seminary, with Brother Chang. That guy is awesome. Then I have US History, or at least, that's what it's supposed to be. In reality it's "sit around and do nothing for an hour an a half". Seriously, we do nothing in that class. That class combined with my math lab period basically means three whole hours of sitting around doing nothing but listen to my iPod and play Sonic Jump on my cellphone. Oh, and playing calculator games and maybe doing a problem or two of calculus. Then finally I have desktop publishing, which is fun too. We design flyers and other cool things. It's really cool.
  • - Speaking of calculator games, I tought Melissa how to play those said games today. Finally, another piece of technology that she knows how to use! (Okay, now that was really random..)
  • - And finally... lemon meraingue pie rocks. (Not that I like it or anything, but it just rocks. Okay? Go with it.)
Well, that's it. See you guys around. (Are there still people besides Dan that reads this blog? I sure hope so. Maybe Megan discovered it when I tried to get her to go to my site today... oh well.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to just stop staying up so late Blogging It just isn't healthy. Well.......Look a giant gentically altered teenage mutant ninja polar monkey!! Run away.

Kilroy said...

Eek. Genetically altered teenage mutant ninja polar monkeys are scary. Eeeeeek.

engberson said...

Kilroy, somedays you remind me of a penguin. Today is one of those days.