Wednesday, March 28, 2007

T-minus two days and... COUNTING!

Hi yalls. It's Kilroy. Er, Braden. Whatever I'm gonna be called today. Anyway, only two more school days left to suffer through until spring break! Yay! I am desperately needing a long-ish break from school. Although I'm a little concerned about the lack of interesting things that I'll be doing over this week long break from reality I don't really mind.

Anywayzors, how has life been treating me? Prooty good, I guess. I can't complain. It snowed today, though. I was actually expecting a little bit of spring to finally grace us, or possibly even summer, but oh well. Morp was wonderful. I finally have normal shifts for work this week.. three hour shifts are quite wonderful compared to all-day working marathons. :(

Welp I seem to have run out of eventful things to talk about, so now on to my rant of the day. Trix.

Yeah, Trix. That awesome, fruity cereal with those sweet little fruit shapes. Seriously, eating a bowl of that stuff just felt like eating every single fruit in the world, and it was one darned great feeling. Then... they had to go all Sonic-the-Hedgehog on us and change Trix so it, well... sucks.

Basically, after 15 or so years of producing Trix as fruit-shaped cereal pieces, they reverted back to how they used to produce Trix for over thirty years prior... as boring, dull, sphere shaped pieces. They basically took all the fun out of eating Trix, formerly one of my all-time favorite cereals, and made it boring. Why, General Mills, why?!

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Trix. I just really wish they'd keep it the way I grew up with it. Anyway.... peace out. Err, check me later, peeps. Whatever the closing line of this entry's gonna be today.

3 comments:

Dan said...

*GASP* Holy crap, man.

This is outrageous. It's.. staggering. This news needs to be brought to EVERYONE. Tell the people!

Not that I'm a big fan of Trix or anything..

LRJohnson said...

hahaha, I LOVE Trix!

I usually eat the little watermelon pieces like they are a real watermelon! I.E. Eat the red stuff out first.

Kilroy said...

Heheh... such a shame General Mills won't let you do that anymore. :(