Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No-rules volleyball = INTENSE

Just got back from a combined stake-wide priest/laurel activity. We basically went to a park and ate barbequed hamburgers and hot dogs, and did whatever else people do in a park. A few of my friends decided to go up and, er, "check out" the volleyball net there, so I finished my food and went up to join the volleyball game in progress.

I must say, volleyball must be the most intense sport on the planet. Especially the way my group played it. We didn't really care much about the rules or anything, we just decided to hit the ball and have a great time. We even decided to make up a plot to destroy the other team's sand castle that they were making (we were playing in a sandlot). Great times, great times.

So, I've been hanging in there. My birthday's coming up a week from this Friday, and I've planned lots of various activities that happen to coincide with this special(ish) event, such as going to see the junior high's musical, going to a Jon Schmidt concert, and going to prom. So yeah, that'll all be fun.

Well folks, this is Kilroy, signing out. See ya'lls later.

No comments: