Sunday, June 03, 2007

Emit Remmus

Finally! Summer is here! And it's about time, too.

I've been waiting for this moment. Although I do have some end-of-school-year blues, and some serious concerns about my English and History grades (let's just say that I probably won't be getting that almost-4.0 after all.. :S), I'm glad that one of the major stressors of life has been postponed for three more months.

So exactly what am I doing this summer? Well, I have various conferences/camps... such as my ward's first-ever youth conference (go figure :P), the obligatory Priests' Camp, and of course Impact Team camp. Add to that work, a trip to Bear Lake, and, um.. hanging out with the posse, and you've got a fairly loaded summer right there.

Of course, I'm open for hang-outs and high-fives, too. Just give me a call. If you're reading this, you've probably got my number. :P Seriously, I need to get more visitors to come to this poor little blog. Oh well. I kinda like the secluded nature that websites with very few visitors have.

Anyway, I should post a rant about something. Maybe. Ehh, I'll do that later. Just quit reading my silly blog and get out and ENJOY YOUR SUMMER, PEOPLE! Heheh.

No comments: