Sunday, November 19, 2006

Me = Tired

Last night I went down to Salt Lake to wait in line with Matt at a Smith's Marketplace. It was so he could get a Nintendo Wii at midnight. I didn't buy one though.. I just came because I've always wanted to wait in line for something big like a game console launch. I must say, it's an interesting experience. But hey, at least it was worth it to be among the first human beings to play the Wii without the constraints of a kiosk.

We played Wii Sports and Twilight Princess. (the latter of which Matt obtained on Friday somehow.. when he tried to register it Nintendo emailed him wondering how the heck he got a copy of the game in the first place :P) Anyway, Wii Sports is a blast. I can't believe how easy it is to just pick up and play. Twilight Princess, on the other hand, I found quite difficult (mostly because I'm used to using a controller while playing Zelda games) and I still haven't quite got the hang of the Wii's unique controller, but I'm sure I will someday.

So, I've been bored all weekend, just working, and hanging out at home finding something to do. The rest of my family all went up to Park City for the weekend but I couldn't 'cause of work. But hey, it's all good. I'm really tired right now. I stayed up 'till around 4:30 or 5 and woke up around 7:30 watching a U2 DVD that I bought last night, the one where they perform at Slane Castle in Ireland. (Yes, it was an impulse purchase... gosh, I'm a fanatic) so yeah. Did I mention that I'm extremely tired right now?

I think I'm just rambling on right now, about stuff. Stuff that the general public doesn't really have the interest to know. Does anyone actually go to this blog? I know Dan does, and I know of a couple other people that I know that have commented here about stuff. But yeah. I'M REALLY TIRED. I need some sleep. Or perhaps some caffeine.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hey! I read your blog!
Anyway, staying up to 5:00 in the morning? Kilroy! That's crazy.
That's just unhealthy. So is working 10 hour days. Anyway, speaking of U2 dvd's, you should check out The Aquabats DVD's. You probably knew I would say that. I saw the Aquabats in concert last Friday! Holy crap, what an amazing event. holy cow, this comment is so long and pointless.
Peace out my homebrotha!

Kilroy said...

Holy crap. I wish I was lucky enough to see U2 in concert..

Thanks for checking out my blog, man!